Instant Translator

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blue Pill Blues

So, this really does not have much to do with getting older or my mid-life crisis, but I have to vent about this. Without being guilty of TMI (too much information) syndrome, and at the risk of being a little uncouth, this recent experience I had has to be put out there...
I recently purchased a box of Midol brand pain reliever for its intended use. They are very powerful and much appreciated pills, in my house. However, they are evidently packaged by a person who has never experienced personally, nor been near (like in the same state) a person experiencing PMS severe enough to warrant taking the little blue pills. In trying to get to one, my fingers fumbled with the paper layer on top of the foil layer only to discover that I now needed to push the little pill from its' hard plastic wrapper, only to have it shoot out from its 'blister', where it flew across the kitchen to plunk, without ceremony, into the cat's water dish. It was, of course, the last pill in the box. Manufacturers need to think about their target consumer more when they put their merchandise on the market, I thought, as I fished the pill out of the cat's dish and dried it carefully on a paper towel. Next time, I'm definitely buying the bottle!

No comments: