Instant Translator

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Whining

I have determined that I am quite a whiner, in the 'I want a job and I can't find one...wahhhhh' sort of way. I am really beginning to stomp on my own last nerve. So, here I am complaining and generally being a pain about not having a job when it hits me: I start to think about the day when I do actually find a job and I am struck with horror at the thought that I will have to be at a specific place at a definite time wearing actual clothes and actually think about something other than being out on the river fishing...maybe I'm rushing into this job thing...maybe I just need to cool my jets and wait for next winter or at least until after the Cobia stop running. And then, my panic goes even deeper...Maybe if I do actually get a job, I will find (as will everyone) that my once active and high functioning brain has lapsed into a permanent wisp of childrens games, bad fondue recipes and old rock-n-roll song lyrics... So now, not only am I upset that I don't have a job, I am freaking out in anticipation at GETTING one. Sheesh; what a whiner.

No comments: