Instant Translator

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Justin Who?

So, I read alot. But, what I find is happening to me is that I am beginning to ignore reality. I can hardly bear to read the newspapers...there is just so much horrible stuff in there. In addition to the super crummy real life stuff, there is this other junk. Like, who is this Justin Beiber guy? He is everywhere in the media, talking about his HAIR (?) and FASHION (?) and a host of other topics I don't find all that interesting even when I am sitting around with a group of my girlfriends blabbing. Who is this guy? Do I need to know what he is saying? What he is thinking? Is he going to be the one who resolves the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico? The one who figures out how to end the wars? The person who is able to dissolve all the political tension and outright hate swirling around us? I'll listen if that's the case. But, considering I turned on the television last night and there was Justin Beiber who turns out to be, like FOURTEEN years old and an aspiring pop singing star, I don't think I am going to pay too much attention to what he has to say. I am pretty happy here in my bubble for now.

No comments: