Instant Translator

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Roomies

I read this article about a guy who did not know that there was a person living in one of the closets in his house. She lived there for a YEAR before he noticed her. He found out about his uninvited housemate when he began to realize there was FOOD missing from his refrigerator, and installed a camera system to solve the mystery. Now, I find this news story entirely plausible, given the state of the closets in my home. One could easily overlook a person because of the plethora of CRAP in the closets. In my house, the closets are simply dumpsters with doors.

2 comments:

Roeisum's said...

Ha-ha I can believe it.

The Penny Chronicles said...

Thank you for reading and for your comment - I love hearing what people have to say about this stuff!