Instant Translator

Saturday, July 9, 2011

TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAA...


So, this is my 100th blog entry! I re-read my very first post and realize not much has changed in the almost two years that I have been doing this. I am still looking for a job. I have still not figured out how to be super woman. I still have a scary knowledge of TV commercial jingles which I can sing on demand, tormenting friends and family alike. I still don't have any clothes. I still allot many of my daylight hours to fishing. I also still spend an abnormal amount of time on my boat. I think about getting a job, I think about buying clothes and I think about catching fish but haven't quite gotten there...
In short, I am still failing to succeed at many things I attempt. I have even MORE over-achiever friends than before. My major accomplishment in 2009 was cleaning out the linen closet. 2010 was highlighted by my retrieving a tube of lip gloss that had fallen between the drivers seat and the console in my truck. I am still trying to forge this years pinnacle, but so far I am off to a good start. Here it is July and I can already lay claim to figuring out what the little rocket ship button on my four year old laptop does. 2011 is going to my year...I can just tell!

No comments: