Instant Translator

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Perfect Job

I received my first official job rejection letter today...I was very kindly informed that my experience was "not relevant to the position applied for" and that "a highly qualified candidate" was selected to fill the position. Hmmmph.


This got me thinking about what career path I want to pursue. As a result, I have decided that my ideal job would be either

1. A "Mythbuster". I would be paid to play with explosives and chemicals. I would have the unending respect and admiration of my husband and my son, because I would get to do really cool stuff! Also, I would get to be on TV.

Or,

2. A boat tester. This would involve me driving all types of boats in all locations. My work wardrobe would be a bikini, sunglasses and a very cool fishing cap. I could fish when ever I wanted to, and I would never have to wear shoes.

I guess until I can figure out how to apply for either of those two jobs, I'll keep plugging away looking for a regular one!

2 comments:

kami said...

Boat Tester seems best to me. You should go for it! If it doesn't work out, why don't you just stop wearing shoes anyway.

Kami
www.hotpinkbike.wordpress.com

kami said...

Hi Penny,

Totally left a comment here earlier. But it's not here. I recommended that you stop wearing shoes, whatever you do, to make you happpy. Be Barefoot. Be Happy.