Instant Translator

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Cheer

So, how despicable is it to sabotage a neighbors "Giant Frosty with over 100 Christmas Carols Outdoor Holiday Decoration with Flashing Action"? I personally find it totally acceptable to take defensive action when said neighbor leaves town for a few days and neglects to turn the "Giant Frosty with over 100 Christmas Carols, etc."... OFF!

And, while I do appreciate that occasional Christmas Nativity scene, my other neighbor's life-size illuminated display of the major participants in that event have lost its' appeal now that the lighted figures flash on and off violently throughout the evening...

I am relieved and happy to say that this evening, Frosty is silent. I swear all I did last night was unplug it...Now for those pesky flashing wise men!

1 comment:

kmk said...

Think of it as helping out their electric bill!