Instant Translator

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hockey Game

So, I went to watch a hockey game last night. I spent most of the game watching not the game, but the woman who sat next to me. She ate and drank NON-STOP from the opening horn ...gummy bears, taffy, pretzels, twizzlers, skittles...you name it, she had brought her own supply with her. Her involvement with her junk food stash was truly amazing...by 15 minutes into the first period, she was on such a sugar high her eyes began to look like glazed donuts...She was speeding so badly, she had to closely watch the Jumbotron to make sure she was getting the words correctly when we were cued to chant "Let's Go Rays". I could not tear my horrified gaze away from her, even during the intermissions. She reminded me of a child left alone with their Trick or Treat spoils...

No comments: