Instant Translator

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fishing for Thought...

So, over the weekend I went fishing. I did not catch anything. I still had fun. I will fish again tomorrow and I will probably not catch anything again. I will still have fun. Obviously, I am not a very "goal oriented" person. Maybe that's why I can't find a job. Prospective employers recognize that for me, its the challenge of actually GETTING the job, not the final event that keeps me interested. I have never been one to rest on my laurels, so to speak. When I have accomplished something, I always feel like 'okay, it's time to move on'. Which is great if it's a renovation project, or planning an event or learning a new skill. But, for job seeking purposes, and ultimately my actual employment, maybe that's not such a great thing!

No comments: